Wednesday 9 July 2014

Weigh In Number (09/07/2014) Weight Loss Progress

Hey there my little cuppycakes,

I am proud to tell you that i have my second weigh in today and . . .

98.6kg / 217pounds / 15.5 stone WOO . . .

I am so happy with myself and here are some photos . . .

On the 5/7/14 i was 100.5 and now i am 98.6kg which is a loss of almost 2kg in 4 days.

I have done more exercise than normal playing with my nephews which is more fat burning than you think.

Also today i undertook a 3 hours fast paced walk up and down inclines and man am i puffed.

I have also been getting up in the morning earlier and going to sleep earlier as i have heard this helps with weight loss (and staying in bed until 11am isn't very productive haha)

I have also found a tasty alternative to cordial/ juice which is cool/cold water with a green tea and lemon teabag in it.  I expected that it would have a very bitter taste, however to my disbelief the drink was actually not bitter at all and i found that all my herbal teas made a tasty alternative to cordial and soft drink.
 
Hope i continue to loose weight :)

Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment