Saturday 19 July 2014

My fashion inspiration (xtooclothesforcomfortx.blogspot.com.au)


I know this sounds cheesy but my best friend is the leading inspiration when it comes to my fashion and creativity.
There she is hiding behind me on the morning of my wedding, she is such an amazing person :)


+Vanessa Thornton is an amazing photographer, fabulous fashionista and a tip top friend.
Her blog xtooclothesforcomfortx.blogspot.com.au is full of great photos as she is an amazing photographer and im not just saying that because shes my best friend im saying that shes so good she was one of the photographers at my wedding!

Anytime i have been down or low on confidence she is always about helping you back up again. . .
You see thats what shes all about, she wants everyone to be who they are and who they want to be and not what anyone else wants them to be.

She is also the reason i developed into such a creative person, getting me so excited about what im making and always boosting my confidence. No matter how much i try to repay this wonderful person i will never be able to return the amount she has done for me.

During your travels on the web you should definitely go take a look as you will be left inspired and happy from reading her posts 

 xtooclothesforcomfortx.blogspot.com.au





No comments:

Post a Comment