This week i decided to review another nail polish i bought recently from Rimmel London the lasting finish nail polish in "Double Decker Red 030" on sale for $2 AUD which is a steal from the usual $14.95 AUD it can cost in some stores. I chose to get the double decker as many of you will know i was born in North Yorkshire and as such love all things british including double decker buses, which i dearly miss due to not been able to surf in the aisle on the top deck going around corners anymore haha.
It took me a few days to actually get off my rear and take my old polish off and test out this product as i have been busy and i will admit kind of lazy and also a little bit poorly recently, but here are my pros and cons for this product.
- Great amount of pigment in the product so the colour is bright even with only one coat
- The brush is a good thickness and didn't hold too much product
- The polish dried completely within 3-5 mins
- The bottle has good grip on the lid making it easy to open and not to spill
- These polishes regularly go on sale in places like Coles, Woolies and Kmart so are not too expensive
- The regular retail price is pretty high
- When i first bought it the polish was inside wrapping that was hard to open
From now on i want to start giving products i review a "Happy Sam Rating" out of 5, with 1/5 been horrid and a 5/5 been melted chocolate and Netflix good, In using this scale i would like to give this product a: 4/5 Happy Sam Rating
I definitely reccomend this product and i will be buying more when i can,
Thanks for reading my lovelies
Bye for now xx