Friday 25 July 2014

my lipstick collection

Today i went through my make up collection and decided to share my favourite lip colours with you. Some i bought myself others were gifts from +Vanessa Thornton or from my other friends.

Guest list by Rimmel London
Fushia by w7
  
coral in gold by Rimmel London







Pink Candy by Revlon

Clear Rose by Calvin Klein

Fatal Red by Maybelline

Pink Gossip by Rimmel London

Purple Haze by Colour co

Ravish Me Red by Revlon



























































 Out of all of the colours my top 3 would be:

 1. Ravish Me Red by Revlon. . .Love it because it has bright pigments and goes well with my style and skin tone plus it is great for evening and daytime wear looks great in artifical and natural light.

 2. Purple Haze by Colour co. . . Love this one because this colour is just great it really pops and is quite moisturising

 3. Fushia by W7. . . Love fushia because the fushia colour is very fun and playful a great alternative to the traditional red lip.

p.s loving my Doctor Who shirt . . . Hella yeah. . . Allons-y :)



No comments:

Post a Comment