Tuesday 1 July 2014

Getting soft around the edges time to loose weight me thinks

Recently i have been quite unhappy with my body, i felt like nothing looked good on me but then after doing the photoshoot with +Vanessa Thornton (TooClothesForComfort) i started to see myself as beautiful again... which believe me it has been a long time since i have been able to look at myself in the mirror and actually name things that i like.

I know im abit overweight but i am doing somethings to help tighten up them ol'thighs like...

  • Drinking more water

  • Not drinking fizzy pop

  • Smaller portions

  • More exercise


 I will be keeping you updated on my progress but for now heres my current measurements

Neck: 35cm
Arm: 35cm
Bust: 115cm
U/B: 95cm
Waist: 97cm
Abdo: 117cm
Hips: 125cm
Thighs: 68cm
Calf: 42cm

And my weight... 99kg .. =/ room to improve at least

Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment