Monday 14 July 2014

Liebster Blog Award




I have been nominated to participate in the Liebster blog award by +Vanessa Thornton 









And these are the questions she asked me to answer:


     1. What has had the biggest influence on me? 
Would have to be moving to australia, meeting my best friend+Vanessa Thornton and my hubbo

     2. What is the story behind my blog name? 
Well Samellion chameleon is a link to my taste in fashion and the way i dress is always metamorphosing like a chameleon and my nick name is samie or sam for short my cousin used to call me melon head as i used to be quite out of proportion so samellion chameleon was born  

    3.What do i dislike about blogging? 
Hmm. . . hard one most likely it would have to be trying to make sure people understand what im saying as i can be quite hard to follow

     4. What makes me laugh out loud? 
. . . Simply cats, selfie faces and memes

     5. What is my guilty pleasure?
 Sushi . . . wayyy too much sushi

     6. What is my favorite quote? 
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different. by

     7. What is my favorite form of social media? 
 Would have to be tumblr

     8. What is my favorite movie? 
 Anastasia when i was little and most likely have to be the other Boleyn girl as an adult

     9. Is there anything i regret?
  Life is too short to have regrets 

    10. What is my biggest fear?
  Spiders and losing the people i love

    11.What are my future goals?  
To become a teacher, have many children and be happy 

Now for 11 facts about me :) 
  •  Im from Yorkshire UK lived there until i was 15
  • My favorite colour is purple
  • I make jewellery in my spare time
  • I am addicted to earrings
  • I have asthma
  • I enjoy swimming
  • I need glasses for everyday life
  • I love doctor who
  • I am into viking and medieval history
  • My hubbo is one of my best friends
  • I am obsessed with fashion and love restyling clothing.


I am going to tag ...

Here are your Questions:
  1. Which blogger do you admire the most?  
  2. What is your favorite place you've ever visited? 
  3. Who's the most inspiring person you follow on instagram? 
  4. What is your craziest memory with your best friend? 
  5. Who is your favorite musical artist?  
  6. If you could eat any food, all day/everyday, what would it be? 
  7. What are your top 5 favorite stores to shop at? 
  8. Who is your celebrity fashion icon? 
  9. What's your dream job?  
  10. Describe your personal style in 3 words. 
  11. What is your favorite item in your closet?


Bye for now




No comments:

Post a Comment