Friday 17 October 2014

Spring haul!!!

This morning I arrived at peninsula fair shopping centre and decided to take a look around the shops before heading down to +Vanessa's house for our monthly blogathon, in barely 5 minutes I found a perfect pair of jeans in crossroads and I fell in love with a piece of clothing... I know poor husband I'm having an affair with a pair of jeans haha.
What I like the most about these jeans is the worn acid effect and the great quality 
The next store I went to was millers where they had a 40% off members sale and I naturally went straight to the discount rack as you do and I found 3 shirts I really liked all floral and all my size... Then a thought crossed my mind of whether or not they would be covered by the 40% off so I read the banner and...
Yes! ....they were making them between $ 8.00 and $ 11.00 which is a bargain
I really love the spring atmosphere these shirts express....
Finally I popped to Coles before the bus and picked up

I am planning to do a review of this product and I will let you all know how I go becoming tanned 
Thanks for reading guys
Peace out x



No comments:

Post a Comment