Thursday 9 October 2014

The unfortunate issue that is unemployment and other current things

In today's society unemployment is a massive issue, so many of today's youth myself included have been looking for work for almost a year now for myself and even though I have had many interviews I still do not have employment. I have practiced my job interview techniques and still no luck, perhaps the issue is within the retail sector in particular as with the increasing age of employees their wage requirements increase also which creates a greater incentive to hire people below the age of 21 years or as they are called juniors .

Since the last time I was employed I have struggled to find employers who are willing to pay the extra for someone without formal qualifications to suit a managerial position. Next year I shall hopefully be back at uni so then I will be training to be a high school teacher and eventually start teaching the children of tomorrow, Which shall be highly amusing haha.

Oh before I forget to tell you all about my flower garden I am growing to create a lovely study area to relax and possibly start vlogging again and to increase the amount I can blog through out the week


No comments:

Post a Comment