Thursday 23 October 2014

Dove summer glow gradual tanner review

I bought this product from a local Coles and after only 7 days of using the product as directed I have found myself loving the result..
I chose the medium to dark product due to reading reviews online about the product and they all said the light to medium left them with barely a tan and orange/ yellow stomach where the skin is paler ... I was not going to become the newest member of the Simpsons thank you very much haha...
I found that to review this product I had to break it down into 3 categories which are 1. Scent 2. Ease of application and 3. General results....

1. Scent.... Overall dsg (dove summer glow) has a zesty smell which is a pleasant change from the usual yacky self tanner smell.

2. Ease of application... Dsg is very easy to use simply shower, exfoliate and then dry skin and apply... Wash your hands afterwards as I didn't read that part and I now have orange palms. Also wait until your skin is almost dry before getting dressed and it only takes around 5-10mins at most....

3. General results... Dsg gave me even coverage and a definate tan 
Before
After
I hope you enjoyed reading this review...
Peace out xx


No comments:

Post a Comment