Friday 15 April 2016

Sometimes Fairytales dont work out like the story books

It has been way too long since i posted and i apologize profusely for that,

I want to begin by letting you all know that my life has undergone some huge changes lately in regards to my relationship status i don't want to go into too much detail in regards to the change as i feel it is a deeply personal matter between myself and my ex. What i will say is that we are both so much happier now and we have decided to remain friends and i wish him all the best with his future endeavors and hope he achieves all his dreams and aspirations.

Secondly i want to let you all know i plan on posting regularly again however i have come to feel that my blog needs a face lift and renew for the new me and as such i have decided to change the name of my blog to "just samecca" as i that is exactly what i want this blog to be ... just me. And as for the "samecca" well my full name is Samantha Rebecca and the idea of merging them together just came to me so if you have any further questions on that don't hesitate to ask.

And finally in the next few days to come i will be revealing some big life changes and a huge personal journey i have coming up so keep an eye out for my future posts

bye for now 

Samecca

No comments:

Post a Comment