Tuesday 19 April 2016

BIG BIG Plans

Over the last couple of months i have put a lot of thought into my life and what i want and something i have wanted for many years now and that is to move back to the UK, so i have put the wheels in motion and it is looking like my adventure will begin in January 2017. Before i go i have a heap of planning to do and i will be bringing you all along for the crazy ride, I also want you to know that my new boyfriend Doug shall be joining me for the journey and that makes me super happy to get to share this with someone as great as him.

The first step for the trip was to go and get Doug a passport, so off we popped into Brisbane and spent the day sorting all sort of things out and we finally submitted his application. So we can tick that off the list, Also i have started to gather more information that will help us out on our trip. If you have an questions please comment below 

xx Samecca

No comments:

Post a Comment