Tuesday 26 April 2016

Conquering life's mountains

Last weekend i finally ticked something off my  bucket list and as you may have guessed that was.... climb a mountain and i don't just mean hike up a track i actually climbed a rock face without ropes and it was an absolute thrill and one of my greatest achievements so far. The mountain i climbed up is called Mt. Tibrogargen which is one of the Glasshouse mountains around Beerwah, Queensland. The walking track around Mt. Tibrogargen is approx. 3.3km and it stands around 364m and is the second steepest climb in the range.
 I will admit that the climb was hard at times but the higher up i got, the more driven to reach the summit i became. I am so proud i was able to reach the summit and prove that i can achieve anything i put my mind to be it climb a mountain, travel the world or follow my dreams.

Samecca xx

No comments:

Post a Comment