Monday 3 August 2015

Sally Hansen's Diamond Shine top coat / base coat review

Recently on a visit to the shopping centre with the hubby we came across a discount bin filled with nail polishes etc and I saw this top coat (it can be used as a base and top coat). I have been meaning to invest in a new top coat for a while and I have heard great things from this brand including longer wear and less chipping, it usually retails for around $16.95 AUD in places like Kmart but due to broken packaging this bottle was only $10 AUD yay for bargains.
When I got home I used the product straight away and found a few pros and cons for the product;

Pros:
- Fast drying 
- Easy to open 
- The product increased the length of wear of my polish from 3 days to 7 days (with minor chipping)
- This product is sold in most stores including Kmart, Woolworths and Coles
- Added great shine to my polish 

Cons:
- The brush is long and kind of clumsy
- I found the products consistency kind of runny 

Overall I really enjoyed the product and will be using it every time I paint my nails from now on and definitely recommend you guys try it out if your ever in search of a new top coat/ base coat

Thanks for reading my lovelies
Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment