Thursday 6 August 2015

Purple and Black Hair


Recently I decided that I really needed to revamp my hair, boost my confidence for starting my course next week so I decided to buy some manic panic semi permanent hair dye in purple haze and fuschia shock to tint and give a purple/ pinky hue to my hair and I also had my sister-in-law dye under my fringe and the under layer of my hair with a permanent blue black hair dye to add depth. 
Whilst using the manic panic you MUST wear gloves and be extremely careful not to get it anywhere it is not supposed to be like on the tips of your ears and face and fingers as I now have purple tint to my nails and ears as I didn't quite follow this rule strict enough haha. I decided to leave the dye on for just over an hour and the results are great I love my new hair.

Before:

After:

Thanks for reading 
Until next time 
Bye for now xx



No comments:

Post a Comment