Tuesday 25 November 2014

"TAG Your it" I've been Tagged!



This is my first attempt at a TAG post, i was TAGged by +Vanessa Thornton  and well i'm not going to beat around the bush... i usually suck at answering questions but i shall give it a whirl...

1.What is the product you have wanted for the longest time?
Erm..ummm... errrm great start haha, I would probably have to say a MAC foundation and maybe a primer 

2. If you had to wear only one foundation for the rest of your life what would it be?
This one is easy for me i really like the Maybelline dream matte mouse in nude

3.Your house is burning down what product do you grab first?
My concealer palette and then my foundation and then my powder and mascara.... 

4. What is your latest empty product?
I think it would have to be my Elizabeth Arden foundation

5. What quote(s) do you live by?
"If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all"
"If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way"
"Why change?everyone has his own style. When you have found it. You should stick to it"

6. If you could only buy make up from one brand, which brand would it be?
Rimmel London hands down

7. Which type of beauty products do you buy the most of?
Foundations, Mascaras, eyeliners and fake eyelashes

8. How long have you been wearing make up for?
Since i was 10/12 years old so almost 10/12 years which kind of sucks the fact i haven't mastered winged eye liner yet haha

9. If you could be any mystical creature, what would you be?
A vanir like the god Frey and goddess Freyja they are closely tied in to elves which i love :)

Okay well that was my first TAG... i lost my TAG virginity haha
I am going to TAG +Shireen L. Platt +Chic Alluring +ellie rodwell +Coco Cami +Isabella Muse
Peace out xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment