Friday 14 November 2014

Pantene night miracle essence and Pantene intense split end repairserum review

Hello my lovelies today I am reviewing Pantene night miracle essence and Pantene intense split end repair serum, to do this I am going to split this up into 2 sections for each product of pros and cons...

1.Pantene night miracle essence 

Pros:
Smell
Easily applied
My hair felt so soft next morning
My hair looked healthier
Was on sale for $2 at reject shop Morayfield

Cons:
The lid is shaped weird 
Usually $15 for 90ml

2.Pantene intense split end repair serum 

Pros:
Spreads evenly into hair for easy application
Smells great
You only need a small amount 
When paired with Pantene night miracle essence you are left with really soft healthy hair
Was on sale $2 at the reject shop
Pump action bottle


Cons:
Hard to wash off hands
If you put it on the length of the hair your hair gets that "greasy" look after around 2 days.
Usually $18


Overall I really recommend these products as they really improved my hair texture and general health. I made sure to buy them in bulk whilst they were on sale so that I don't run out. I hope you enjoyed reading my reviews of Pantene night miracle essence  and Pantene intense split end repair serum 

Peace out my lovelies xx


No comments:

Post a Comment