Friday 22 August 2014

To colour or not to colour

Hey there my lovely chameleons, 
I am sorry for the randomly spaced blogs recently i haven't been well and my wisdom tooth on my left side is giving me jip, but nevermind we are here now :)
Ok, you might not know but over the span of my teenage and adult life i have dyed my hair a heap of crazy and some not so crazy colours.
1.natural

2.black and brown

3.short brown

4.Black hair






































5.black and red

6.blonde

7.pink

8.RED

9.dark brown

10.purple/lilac



11. Dark red









































































































And i have left my hair to grow since June and i now have a healthy 3inch of hair growth (after trims) and my natural colour is emerging...


What colour do you think i should dye my hair? or do you think i should keep growing out the colour? leave your answers in the comment section below

At the moment i am edging towards natural but i am open to suggestions :)

bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment