Thursday 30 July 2015

Whats New ... Major Changes In My Life so far

Hello my lovelies,

I finally got the courage to face you all after all the things that have recently happened to me that pretty much ran me through the dirt and then back again, firstly i was involved in a car accident that wrecked our car (i was not at fault) and then secondly long story short i lost my job under suspicious circumstances. 

I know what your thinking, "why do you need courage to tell us about this stuff?" well to be completely honest i have put it off because i was worried about disappointing everyone and also worried about what people would say to me about what happened. 

I have been really down and out over it and only recently started to feel better.  I got accepted into my Diploma in Children services studying in Brisbane city and get to strive closer to my dream of becoming a kindy teacher which i start next week and i have lost more weight and cm at gym so i have come to think that getting to study something i love and follow my dreams may just be the silver lining in all of this.

Thanks

Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment