Sunday 14 June 2015

My Daily Skin Regime

1. It is really important to wash your face everyday twice if you can once in the morning to prepare your skin for the day and once in the evening to remove the dirt, make-up and grime of the day.

















2. Then i Cleanse my face and exfoliate, i like to use Clinique liquid facial soap and i like to make my own exfoliant using a mix of coconut oil and bicarbonate soda and brown sugar.

















3.  Toner, Toner, Toner i like to use Witch Hazel as my toner because my skin has a tendency to get red and flushed and the witch hazel helps to strengthen the capillaries in the skin thus reducing the redness

















4. My skin also has a bad habit of drying out so i have to moisturise either by using an actual moisturiser or by using a foundation with moisturiser in it.

















Well thats it my lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment