Friday 19 September 2014

Whats Up Pussy Cat





Well firstly my lovelies let me introduce my beautiful Kitty Cat Peeno! :)
As you can see she loves using my foot as a pillow :)
We got Peeno around ... oh gosh let me think ... September last year so she will be just over a year old now. When we got her she was around 3 weeks old and her mum had been hit by a car so she needed loving care which led her to a kind lady down the road who loves animals and helped her grow some more as she was tiny. We adopted her, well Braddles (hubbo) got her for me as an early birthday present (my birthday is in December) and when we got home she proved how tiny she is by making a home inside a tissue box.
She was so adorable and weirdly clingy she was happiest when close to me ..

 The older she got the more affectionate she has become with me she lets me check her teeth fingers in her mouth and she wont bite me.
Now shes 1 (and possibly expecting kittens, we are waiting for a second opinion to confirm) and she is the loveliest Kitty Cat i could have ever ask for, i love her so much and i thank Braddles all the time for finding her for me :)
Yes i do realise that i have just done an entire blog on my cat but hey animals are people too :)
Maybe i will next blog about how i met braddles?
Peace out x







No comments:

Post a Comment